Kansas Lawyers - DUI & Criminal Law
Time is of the Essence When Dealing with DUI
"The Defense Never Rests" is not just our creed; it is the very essence of how our lawyers represent their clients. When you are arrested, you need a strong defense from experienced/result-oriented lawyers who will take every step necessary within the ethical boundaries to develop and achieve the best possible defense for your case.
Our goal at Hulnick, Stang & Gering, P.A is to deliver the highest possible quality legal services to each of our clients. Our lawyers respond to their client’s questions and concerns while keeping them informed of all the developments in their case. Using a team approach, our firm works hard to provide an organized effort in analyzing, preparing and delivering the strongest defense for our clients. Although promises and guarantees of a specific outcome can never be made, clients can be assured that we will strive to obtain the best possible result on their behalf.
Extensive DUI/Criminal Law Experience
Put our lawyers combined decades of experience to work for you.
- Board Certified Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Past Dean of the National College for DUI Defense
- Members of the National College for DUI Defense
- Founding Member/Past President Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Members of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Host of a Weekly Radio Show on Legal Issues
- Active Lecturers on DUI and Criminal Law
In DUI cases, you have only 14 days to request an administrative hearing before losing your right to contest a driver’s license suspension. View our DUI Info Center for more information.