Kansas Lawyers – DUI & Criminal Law
“The Defense Never Rests” is not just our creed; it is the very essence of how our lawyers represent their clients. When you are arrested or accused, you need a strong defense from experienced/result-oriented lawyers who will take every step necessary within the ethical boundaries of the law to develop and achieve the best possible defense for your case.
Our goal at Hulnick, Stang, Gering & Leavitt, P.A. is to deliver the highest possible quality legal services to each of our clients. Our lawyers respond to their client’s questions and concerns while keeping them informed of all the developments in their case. Using a team approach, our firm works hard to provide an organized effort in analyzing, preparing and delivering a strong and aggressive defense for our clients. Although promises and guarantees of a specific outcome can never be made, clients can be assured that we will strive to obtain the best possible result on their behalf.
Wichita DUI & Criminal Lawyers
- Put our lawyers combined 80+ years of combined experience to work for you.
- Board Certified Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- • Past Dean and Fellow of the National College for DUI Defense
- Members of the National College for DUI Defense
- Founding Member/Past President Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Members of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Active Lecturers on DUI and Criminal Law
In DUI cases, you have only 14 days to request an administrative hearing before losing your right to contest a driver’s license suspension. View our DUI Info Center for more information.