Wichita White Collar Crimes Lawyers
Protecting Executives in Sedgwick County & South Central Kansas
Making decisions in your business can be a big challenge, and the consequences of a wrong choice can be devastating. Many times, white collar crimes are committed unknowingly, if at all. If you were charged with some sort of white collar crime, it is important that you get help from an experienced Wichita white collar crime lawyer who understands how to help you tell your side of the story.
Fighting Against White Collar Criminal Charges
Many people are not even aware a particular activity is illegal prior to the time they find themselves in trouble for it. Other times, people are charged with crimes they did not commit by overeager whistleblowers.
In both cases, having your name associated with illegal activity can make it hard to continue prospering in your career. At Hulnick, Stang, Gering & Leavitt, our Wichita white collar crime lawyer understands how hard you’ve worked to get to where you are, and we want to help you protect your reputation.
Our firm helps clients involved in white collar crime charges such as:
- Insider trading: Failing to publicly disclose information in order to gain an advantage with an investment
- Insurance fraud: Falsifying information to obtain a better outcome with an insurance company
- Embezzlement: Misuse or theft of funds
- Tax evasion: Falsifying records or illegally transferring assets in order to pay less in taxes
- Money laundering: Using transactions to integrate money obtained from criminal activities
In some cases, your case could even be investigated by federal agencies, such as the FBI or the SEC. If so, it is crucial that you hire experienced representation.
80+ Years Spent Protecting Clients
At Hulnick, Stang, Gering & Leavitt, we understand the strategies used by prosecutors to paint you as a criminal. We are on your side no matter what. With careful planning and preparation, we may be able to help you have the charges against you reduced or dropped altogether.
Our firm may be able to defend your innocence through demonstrating:
- You had no criminal intent
- You were not aware of any illegal activities taking place
- The fault lies with a different, larger organization
- The statute of limitations has passed
- You were coerced into acting illegally on someone else’s behalf
The sooner you get started, the better your chances will be of obtaining a favorable outcome.
Call (316) 665-7227 Today
During our free consultation, we will go over the charges and evidence filed against you. In many cases, we can uncover a detail that will help your situation. With an award-winning Wichita white collar crimes lawyer on your team, you can take comfort knowing your case is in good hands. Get started by calling today.